The Women's Business Mastermind Conference and Awards
Fri 24 Apr 2009
What is it: Conference style event featuring networking sessions, panel, awards and dinner.
Speakers include Entrepreneurs such as
* Jennifer Celerier (The Apprentice contestant in 2008 and now a success in her own right)
* Liz Warom of Temple Spa, and the brains behind Virgin Cosmetics
* Thomas Power, co-founder of Ecademy.com,
* Emma Jones of Enterprise Nation,
* Rachael Taplin of Mums in Control,
* Jacqueline Rogers, co-Founder of The Athena Network, and many more...
When: 24th April 2009 (book below before 18th December for huge discounts)
What time: 9.30-17.45
Where: St John's Hotel, Birmingham, B91 1AT
Who’s attending: Female business owners, virtual assistants, and anyone wanting to meet, network and collaborate in a close environment
Who’s organising: CMA Coaching
Where now: click here