- Accountants » browse
- Accounting & Book-Keeping Services » browse
- Advertising Services » browse
- Alarm Systems » browse
- Business & Management Consultants » browse
- Business Angels » browse
- Business Centres/Incubation » browse
- Business Clubs » browse
- Business Enterprise Agencies » browse
- Business Transfer Agents » browse
- Cash Flow Management » browse
- CCTV Cameras » browse
- Corporate Finance Advisors » browse
- Direct Mailing Lists » browse
- Document Shredding » browse
- Document Storage » browse
- Email Lists » browse
- Factoring Services » browse
- Finance Brokers » browse
- Franchise Advisors » browse
- Franking Machines » browse
- Graphic Design » browse
- Insurance - Commercial & Van » browse
- Investor Readiness » browse
- IT - Bespoke Software Development » browse
- IT - Computer Networking » browse
- IT - General Services » browse
- IT - Setup/Support » browse
- Marketing Consultants & Services » browse
- Mentoring/Coaching » browse
- Mortgages - Commercial » browse
- Office Desks and Chairs » browse
- Office Relocation » browse
- Office Stationery Supplies » browse
- Phonelines - Business » browse
- Photocopiers » browse
- Public Relations Consultants » browse
- Safes » browse
- Search Engine Marketing » browse
- Serviced Office Brokers » browse
- Serviced Offices » browse
- Solicitors » browse
- Tax Consultants » browse
- Telemarketing Companies » browse
- Telephone Systems » browse
- Time & Attendance Systems » browse
- Training Consultants » browse
- Van Leasing » browse
- Vehicle Tracking » browse
- Vending Machines » browse
- Venture Capital » browse
- Video Production Companies » browse
- Virtual Assistant » browse
- Watercoolers » browse
- Website Design » browse
- Website Design (simple <£500) » browse
- Website Hosting » browse
think M.' is a strategic marketing and agile research consultancy. We offer a range of unique products and services supporting rapid and informed client decision making.
Whether you're in the public or private sector, we have developed a range of proven processes to help you research, plan, implement and manage strategic marketing for success.
We've worked hard to put together a wide range of contemporary and unique services to support you in making sound decisions and building successful projects and initatives.
We have a strong track record in not only researching and evidencing new opportunities and the best way forward, but also in implementing operational marketing and business development.
Management Team and Experience
Engineering / Construction
Electronics / ICT
Chemical / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
Working with technical and complex businesses
Paul Sutherland BsC DipM MCIM AMRS (Senior Partner)
Paul has 16 years experience in strategic marketing and research consultancy in both the private and public sectors. He is an active ‘Chartered marketer’ and currently Chair of the North East marketing sector group, Service Network, Chair of NortheRN (the MRS network), and sits on the National CIM ‘Research and Insights’ committee. Paul has developed innovative commercial services and private enterprise, operating as a non-executive Director to high technology start ups and established businesses. He has also developed and co-ordinated large professional teams in technology marketing, business growth and market intelligence.
Graeme Jordan BA (hon), AMRS (Research Manager)
Graeme has a significant breadth and depth of experience in market research, most recently setting up and managing a new market research division of a media organization carrying out innovative research into major brands (including media and automotive companies). Enthusiastic about research, Graeme is adept at delivering the highest level of insight from research projects by applying intelligent approaches to analysis.
Joanna Curry MA Marketing, BA Visual Communications & Marketing ACIM (Senior Marketing Executive)
Joanna has a background in visual communications and marketing consultancy and is passionate about combining strategy with visual insight. Drawing on her creative skills and strategic ability, particular strengths include working with clients to develop new opportunities.
At think M. Joanna leads on marketing communications issues, and delivering live marketing programmes. Joanna also co-ordinates our contract with the MRS, (Market Research Society) to operate NortheRN (Northern research network) which includes high profile industry events.
Kate Coulson BA (hon) Marketing Management (Projects Executive)
Kate specializes in branding and marketing research. Experience includes marketing consultancy for Northumbria Police including researching youth and cultural issues and also representing major global brands in marketing roles. Kate has also been responsible for establishing a brand identity for a new venture, developing strategy around this and direct marketing communications.
Following recent experience in the renewable energy sector, Kate has joined think M. to support client consultancy projects, market research and marketing activity.
Bruce Allinson (Senior Design Associate)
Bruce has worked within the creative industry since 1980 and has wide ranging experience across all media and sectors. Previous work includes projects with Newcastle and Gateshead Councils, Barbour, Berghaus, Flymo and Nissan.
In 1999, Bruce founded the charity, Design Aid, supporting charitable organisations with professional creative services. Design Aid clients include Shelter, Centrepoint, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People and RZSS.
At think M., Bruce is particularly adept at developing effective communications materials for complex product and service concepts. His approach combines experience and expertise for powerful results.
Katie Beton (Business Development Executive)
Katie has a background in business development and project management and brings her entrepreneurial attitude to the team. Her previous experience has been in the development of new and existing UK events as well as advertising sales and business development for blue chip service sector organisations. At think M. Katie is responsible for building strategic partnerships on behalf of clients and developing the targeted business growth activity.
Six Charlotte Square
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
0845 838 8667