cmypitch.com provides services and networking for UK small businesses, connecting entrepreneurs with each other, investors and service providers.
It launched in June 2008 and responds directly to both Labour and Conservative Party commitments to providing a national web-based support service that would increase small business access to finance, mentoring and advice. cmypitch is the only website for small companies and entrepreneurs fully utilising the power of video and user-generated content to bring business to life.
Every year hundreds of thousands of people decide to go into business and millions are already doing it for themselves. cmypitch has been created to provide all of them with the services they need via five distinct communities for starting up, growing a business, buying and selling a business, a franchise, or a direct selling opportunity.
Essentially, the site showcases different ways to be your own boss as well as a range of services to help users succeed in business, namely:
- Find Funding – two-minute user-generated video pitches to secure start-up and growth finance (£25,000-plus) from hundreds of investors registered on the site. cmypitch is the first site to use video as a platform to do this and the service is free to both entrepreneurs and investors.
- Find an Advisor – the ability to source a service provider and no-obligation competitive quotes from over 40 supplier categories at the click of a button for free. Service providers with premium profiles are charged a small fee per lead to tender and feature in our 71,000-strong video-enabled ‘Business Directory’. No other site offers this service in such a tailored and dynamic directory.
- Find a business – opportunities to buy a business, buy a franchise or buy a direct selling license are showcased, often with video, in tailored communities.
- Video mentoring – exclusive interviews with the most successful business leaders on Entrepreneur TV, such as Sir James Dyson, Charles Dunstone and Eddie Jordan.
- Network within five distinct communities – find other entrepreneurs, investors or service providers to build a powerful network. Plus, blogs, event listings, groups and forums tailored for each community.
- Find information – our video-based ‘Info Centres’ are packed with great video content, information and advice on every aspect of starting, running, growing and selling a business. These are the first user-generated libraries specifically created for small businesses.
- Find people – two-minute video ‘Jobs’ pitches for start-ups to attract talent, mentors and non-executive directors. Again, this is a free service.
cmypitch.com is located in South West London and beta launched in June 2008. We are an independent and privately owned company. Our current focus is on the UK and we have international expansion plans for the near futur
For more media information please contact:
Telephone: +44 207 386 1670
Email: [email protected]